NCO Europe Ltd. remains open during these challenging times as part of an essential service we are providing to support the response to COVID-19. Like businesses around the country, we have deployed a monumental effort to ensure that only our employees who are critical to providing health support to the nation are on-site. NCO are putting their welfare first and strictly adhering to all Government advice relating to hygiene, social distancing etc. For our customers who may be worried about coronavirus and the impact on their finances – we want to reassure you that we’re here to help – please visit our FAQ page for further information and support.
NCO online -payment terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
By using NCO Europe’s Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to NCO Europe. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
NCO Europe may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with NCO Europe.
1. Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
2. Your payment will normally reach your NCO online account within 24 hours. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
3. We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
4. We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
5. If your card supplier declines payment, NCO Europe is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
6. The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by NCO Europe or our e-commerce provider under the terms of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to NCO Europe’s e-commerce provider who will process this information on NCO Europe’s behalf. In limited, exceptional circumstances NCO Europe may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
7. In no event will NCO Europe be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Any refunds will be made in line with NCO Europe’s anti-money laundering policy and procedures.
In order for you to use this site NCO need to capture your basic information and store it. This enables you to use the site without having to re-enter your information each time.
NCO will not use this information for any marketing purpose and your information is confidential between you, your creditor and NCO Europe. If you do not understand or do not agree to NCO Europe storing your basic information then you will not be able to use this site.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
“Cookies” which are small text files placed on your computer by the websites you visit.
These allow us to determine the length of your visit to the site and log you off, for security reasons if required. No personal information from your PC is gathered or stored using these cookies.
Neither we nor any third parties can provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors tothe fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in anyother website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.